2017-09-22

A post of links to posts

Let's start things off here by linking to all the posts that I've already done on my other blog that might be relevant.

First, there's the obligatory full disclosure (my personal journey with the Diablo franchise), so that you'll know where I'm coming from.

Then, since BlizzCon2017 is almost upon us, I may as well link to my greatest hits about BlizzCons past:
That last is a little misleading, obviously, since there were no major Diablo announcements at last year's BlizzCon. The run-up for this year's BlizzCon appears to be repeating this same pattern, however, albeit with lower intensity, and I'll have more to say on that topic later.

There was a quick post about the "D1 in D3" experience, which I'll also likely refer to again later. It wasn't my only post on Blizzard's trend of pandering to Diablo II fans, either. There was this post about the design flaws of Ancient Legendary items, written on the occasion of Blizzard's reveal of Primal Ancient Legendary items. And there's this post about the infinite value of player-created content, which was actually about Overwatch but which reminded me of D3, for some reason.

And, let you think that I'm obsessed with a five+ year old game that I don't even play anymore, I've also posted about Blizzard's other game, Hearthstone.


And now, having put all the relevant posts in one place, I'll move on to newer topics... or, at least, topics I haven't written about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment